Dr. Ted Wetzork graduated from Life University in 1999. He holds a Bachelor of Science in Nutrition; Cum Laude, and a Doctor of Chiropractic.
Dr. Ted Wetzork has been a part of the medical staff for the annual charity event Guns-n-Hoses since 2003. In the spring of 2010, Dr. Wetzork became the official Chiropractor of the Jacksonville Sharks Arena Football Team.
Dr. Ted Wetzork is proficient in the following techniques:
- Diversified/ Full Spine
- Sacro Occipital Technique
- Certified Chiropractic Extremity Practitioner
- Florida Chiropractic Association
- North East Florida Chiropractic Society
- Christian Chiropractic Society
- Florida Chiropractic Medical Advisory Committee
- Council on Extremity Adjusting
Dr. Ted Wetzork is a Jacksonville chiropractor who serves both the Jacksonville and the surrounding areas in FL .
Dr. Ted Wetzork seeks to improve his chiropractic patients' health and wellness in all areas of their lives. Dr. Wetzork likes to treat the 'whole person' in his work as a chiropractor, which means looking for the underlying causes of disease, discomfort, and pain, which usually arise from imbalances in the spinal column. Under Dr. Wetzork's supervision and care, patients report higher functioning in all areas of their lives.